Are you a minimalist that cares about the climate? Captivate the room with the elegant design of Storm Glass! Its unique teardrop shape and wooden base make for a great centerpiece in any living room, bedroom, study, kitchen, office, bar, restaurant, or hotel room with its minimalistic design.
Storm glass was invented in the 18th century to predict weather and it is a beautiful piece of art. The chemical mixture inside the glass crystallizes in unique ways as the temperature changes. This beautiful replica of the 18th-century storm glass is a perfect gift for science buffs and curious minds!
A unique weather forecasting device that uses a special liquid to predict the weather
- If there are large flakes throughout the liquid, it will be overcast in temperate seasons or snowy in the winter.
- If there are threads near the top, it will be warming or windy.
- If the liquid contains small stars on sunny winter days, then snow is coming.
If there are crystals at the bottom, this indicates frost.
- A cloudy glass with small stars indicates thunderstorms.
- If the liquid in the glass is clear, the weather will be bright and clear.
Unit Type: piece
Package Weight: 0.3kg (0.66lb.)
Package Size: 15cm x 10cm x 10cm (5.91in x 3.94in x 3.94in)
Thickness of base: about 10mm
Max Measuring Temperature: other